stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 9 June 2013

Out Of Body Experience? Or a Dream?



"We're are not in Kansas any more, Toto." In the midpoint between sleep and awake is where I have been most open and receptive to having visions. With dreams you know you are dreaming. Dreams are like a projection or like a hologram; you know you can shut the projector off any time and wake up, or you have some degree of control over your experience in the dream, like you can just flying away from it. Or if you are dreaming falling and waking yourself up before I even see the bottom let alone hit the bottom

In a vision it is much more realistic. One vision in particular comes to my mind. I saw myself standing on a grassy clearing that lead down to a small sandy beach on a lake. The lake was a brilliant blue with a summer breeze rippling the calm waters of the lake. It shone like tiny diamonds sparkling in the reflected sunlight. I could feel the cool breeze on my cheek as it ruffled my hair.

I breathed in deeply the fragrance of the wild flowers growing along the thickets at the periphery of the grassy clearing where I stood. I leaned against the trunk of a great pine and I could feel the coarseness of its bark on my back as I listened to the sighing of the summer breeze in the needles of its branches overhead and melodious songs of many different birds in the trees all around

Something that real is, I believe, either a very vivid vision or an out-of-body, like actually-being-there and  experiencing it like I was actually there in my physical body. Some places I have been at in visions have not always been necessarily of this world. I have seen many different worlds with many different magnificent and beautiful creatures that dwell there. Unicorns, dragons, fairies and hobbits? Or something very similar

Love,
Cynthia

2 comments :

  1. So far all that I have had are vivid dreams and if i did not like them, I awoke and ended them. How about others? What have you experienced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had many vivid dreams but was not aware I was dreaming and even when I was I wasn't in a hurry to wake up. :o)

    ReplyDelete

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU