stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 4 July 2014

Irish Fairy Beliefs: Interview with Folklorist Dr. Jenny Butler

Hi dear friends and followers I have a very interesting You tube audio  to share with you today, 
Irish Fairy Beliefs: Interview with Folklorist Dr. Jenny Butler

Today's posting is what is likely the final word about Irish Fairy Beliefs. It's an audio interview presented by Irish Radio with the folklorist, Dr. Jenny Butler, made available on YouTube. So pour yourself a nice drink of your choice and get
 comfortable. Here's Dr. Butler:






Thank you for allowing me to share some time with you. I wish for my American Friends to have a... 

¸.•*¨*•*´¨) Happy Fourth of July! ¸.•*¨*•*´¨)

With love from your Fairy Lady



No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU