stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 26 November 2015

Assorted poems and quotes by me Cindy

My garden of Eden

Hi, dear friends and followers. Today I have more poems and quotes to share with you. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and hope you enjoy.

Composed by me +Cindy Groulx
The warmth of the sunbeams on grass so green, 
shimmering, shining water pristine; 
the best of the Garden of Eden is here, 
this is the place where my soul is at rest. 
My fears melt away, like the snow in spring, 
to the laughter serene of the bubbling brook. 
I dance, I run freely, merrily on my way; 
freedom and happiness abundant each day. 
Life is a serenade whose music never fades. 

I ride or fly along leafy paths, 
joyfully exploring the forest's lanes. 
I am intoxicated inhaling the perfumed air, 
among the floral blooms I weave my way. 
I shall be young forever, to walk the fertile soil 
and with the birds sing songs that stir my being. 

Love fills the air, as all around me, 
lies the beauty the fields, and every tree, 
in every dazzling, distant mountain view! 
My heart sings a never-ending song, 
rejoicing in the exquisite splendour, 
soaring like the golden eagle, to heights unknown! 
I will never need to say goodbye, 
having found the truth at last, 
having found paradise, 

I have no desire to go back to the lie, 
the drudgery and sham that is life on Earth. 
I shall remain here, shining bright, like the sun, 
discovering new worlds at every turn. 
I dance and I sing, making a joyful noise.

Composed by me +Cindy Groulx
It is in my nature to be, kind, gentle, loving.
But beware:
When it comes to protecting my friends, and loved ones, and my own heart, do not think I will not retaliate. For I have a side of me that is powerful and relentless, which you would prefer not to know. 

Gaea - The Transformers 
Composed by me +Cindy Groulx 
Is post-apocalyptic Earth in the distant future. There is no indication as to how many years into the future it is, but all signs would indicate it's very far away, for most of mankind's structures have been completely disintegrated
 with disuse and decay and most 
highways are no nore then foot paths through the thick green jungle that seems to have over 
grown the entire planet.  

The beasts who once more roam free, little and large, inhabiting the land and waterways fare and wide and the winged ones of the heavens that were once classified as as extinct or creatures of fantasy and fable have returned to reclaim their dominion over the earth.
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 

ڰۣ
In Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU