🧚♀️ TREE HOUSE NEWS 🏡
NEWS AGGREGATOR & COMMENTS
Great Spirit bless
Hi! Well, maybe if I stand on my chair, I'll be "higher" than you; otherwise, I'm usually shorter than most. Ya know, that's part of being invisible (inconspicuous), regular-looking like everything else around me, mundane; I could blend in standing next to a telephone pole, and people would walk right by me and not see me. I don't make eye contact and make like I'm part of my surroundings; "Hee, hee, hee!" Well, it worked for me 😁 but then I noticed things in nature and other stuff that people don't seem to notice or even know are there.
It's not X-ray vision, telescopic vision, or supervision, yeah, I come from the planet Krypton 🦸♀️ Well, I may as well have been an alien from another planet 🪐 growing up. I couldn't communicate with others except for a few, so I was mostly a loner, living in my own world, as I mentioned earlier.
Later in life, in the early 2000s, I was in my late 50s. I came across a Yahoo Group called the Indigo Adults. I believe they were the forerunners of the social groups like the Major Social Networks we have today. This particular group, Indigo Adults, came to my mind this morning, as I sat in my Green Space with my coffee in hand, greeting the sunrise.
Many of the younger generation of that decade called themselves THE SYSTEM BUSTERS. Boy! This memory has been haunting me since this Trumpo The Typo mess has begun! I've often wondered if they weren't part of the same club we have today, the Dunce Cadet Club, or the MAGAts. I believe they were all part of the same pile of 💩 If they were, I DID MY BEST to attempt to enlighten them to a different reality,
TODAY'S DISCUSSION:
THE SYSTEM BUSTERS
IT'S NOT A MATTER OF SYSTEM BUSTING, I TOLD THEM BACK THEN, IT'S A MATTER OF REFORMING THE OLD OUTDATED SYSTEM TO THE NEEDS OF 21st CENTURY SOCIETY WITH NEW LAWS AND REGULATIONS, and get rid of the Corporate Thieves, they're the worst CANCER in the system. I got shot out of the group, and that was the end of the Yahoo Groups for me.
I drifted after that, doing my own blog for a while. I have many of the truths in that blog, both scientific and spiritual. It's not ordered; look through it and pick out what you want to read.
The Daily Tree House News reports are included.
https://cindyopenhouse.blogspot.com/
Anyway, THIS IS ALL A LIE. This Orange, s--ty diapered president 💩 🧼 (‿ˠ‿) and his Dunce Cadet 🙃𓉴 regime are upsetting and tearing apart the old system that the world uses for commerce and legal intercontinental transactions, and in whose dollar? CERTAINLY NOT BLOOD 🩸 MONEY FROM A NAZI ✠︎ COUNTRY!
Be honest, have you ever heard of a NAZI country's people prospering? Of course not, the Oligarchs need to stuff their pockets with the people's money, don't you know. They come first, leaving no room for growth, health, or prosperity, or even to feed the people. It is death, torture, starvation, no housing, freezing to death, and disease. There are all kinds of proof of this in the old records from World War II. Trumpo can't change all of our historic records, no matter how many incinerators he has. THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN (Ecclesiastes 1:9)
IT'S NOT HARD TO TELL WHICH IS THE DARK SIDE AND WHICH IS THE LIGHT SIDE,
Unless someone puts a lampshade over your head 👩🏮 and the Orange Trumpo The Typo in 💩 🧼 is trying awful hard to keep pulling down on the lampshade so you can't see.
_*Indigo Adults? Of the hundreds of members present at the time, I believe two individuals were truly gifted. One of them lost her farm because she made the mistake of getting cancer and later passed away, unnecessarily, just because she couldn't afford health insurance and had no cash. In AMERICA, IN A CIVILIZED COUNTRY, LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!
I do believe there are new children on the block, and I believe no one knows who they are yet. Not enough people who are aware yet to organize. It's unfortunate that sometimes it takes one hell of a big bang 💥to wake people up. "WE'RE NO LONGER IN KANSAS, TOTO!"
Think about it, folks, Nobody is gonna come to save your butt unless you get off of yours and begin caring for others around you. IT IS EMPATHY THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO KILL, DON'T YOY SEE!
Don't forget the first laws governing a society were written by the Five Nations of the Iroquois, the Iroquois Constitution. If that isn't the most appropriate way to run a country, by the rules written by the country's own first Native Peoples.
You can write around it and add to it to fit our modern-day system of doing things, but never change the basic laws of the United States Constitution.
They have many names, like The New Children on The Block, Indigo, Empaths, and Highly Sensitive. Out of these there is one that is scientifically viable
I'll be sitting here waiting. Thank you for visiting and reading the Tree House News 🏡
_*You can write around it and add to it to fit our modern-day system of doing things, but never change the basic laws of the United States Constitution.*_
__________________________________
- Google Search -
Question: People with high sensitivity, intuition, and unique psychological traits.
🔹AI Overview
*A Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)* is an individual with a biologically heightened nervous system that processes physical, emotional, and social stimuli very deeply.
*Contexts:* While its close variant empathetic is common in everyday speech, empathic often appears in clinical, scientific, or psychological writing (such as research on the Empathic Brain)...
*Read More - Google Search -*
*Exclusive: What went wrong with U.S. trade talks, according to Canada's chief negotiator*
* 'We're not going to just sit down':*
*WATCH |* Trump's top trade negotiator *warns against tariff retaliation*
* Ottawa offers billions in supports:*
Posted: Sep 07, 2026 11:23 AM EDT | Last Updated: 9 minutes ago
*- CBC -*
______________________________________
- Google Search -
Question: Empathic
🔹AI Overview
empathic/emˈpaTHik/Empathic is an adjective that describes someone or something involving, characterized by, or based on the ability to understand, share, and relate to another person's feelings
They have many names, like The New Children on The Block, Indigo, Empaths, and Highly Sensitive. Out of these, there are two that are scientifically viable,
I'll be sitting here waiting. Thank you for visiting and reading the Tree House News 🏡
_______________________________________
BREAKING NEWS RECAP:
Democrats might win in the midterms — but a whole new set of problems await
The left wing of the Democratic Party flourished this summer as fed-up liberals in key races across the country have eschewed traditional, more moderate candidates in favor of hard-charging progressives.
But behind the scenes, ultra-progressive House members and candidates are pushing their own party leaders to reflect more of that mood — arguing that Democratic leader Hakeem Jeffries and his allies are, so far, failing to grasp the demands of far-left voters who showed up in droves this summer.
Those liberals watched in alarm in recent weeks as Jeffries publicly disavowed their marquee “Medicare for All” bill while a pro-Israel Democrat was elevated to a key foreign policy role within the caucus. They also argue his allies were working to undermine a pair of progressive candidates in Michigan and California...
STREAMING NOW:
Inside the fight for the Democratic Party
- Angst over the emerging Democratic agenda:
- A ‘shocking’ intervention in California:
- Frustrations after bitter primary in Michigan: ...
Read More - Google Search -
Updated Sep 7, 2026, 8:15 AM ET - 3 hr ago
- CNN -
___________________________________
Republicans seem to only call out antisemitism when it suits them politically. Elon Musk proves it.
Make no mistake: Democrats are not the only political party with an antisemitism problem.
he Democratic Party is deservedly facing pointed questions about its willingness to confront antisemitism in its own ranks. In Maine, Graham Platner easily won the Democratic Senate primary despite him having a tattoo on his chest resembling a Nazi symbol. In New York’s 13th Congressional District, voters nominated a Democrat who attended a rally the day after Hamas’ Oct. 7, 2023, attack on Israel where attendees reportedly condoned the massacre.
And last month in Michigan, Abdul El-Sayed won the Democratic nomination for Senate while attacking Israel, demonizing the pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC, contextualizing anti-Jewish violence and appearing on the campaign trail with Twitch streamer Hasan Piker, who has routinely employed antisemitic rhetoric. But make no mistake: Democrats are not the only political party with an antisemitism problem...
- In short, Musk says he knows a Jew when he sees one, irrespective of how Jews define themselves.:
- Musk is seemingly obsessed with using his platform and huge social media reach to fish for online validation and attention — and nothing gets attention on social media quite like demonizing and attacking others.:
- Both parties prefer to point a whataboutist finger of blame for antisemitism at the other. Neither wants to look seriously at the mess in their own houses.:
Read More:
Sept. 6, 2026, 6:00 AM EDT
- MS NOW -
________________________________________
No talks scheduled as Canada's counter-tariffs against U.S. set to take effect at 12:01 a.m.
Prime Minister's Office says no plans for last-minute talks as trade war escalates
Just hours before Canada is set to hit the U.S. with counter-tariffs on $27.6 billion worth of goods, the two sides have no plans to negotiate a last-minute deal.
The Prime Minister's Office confirmed to CBC News that there are no calls scheduled between Prime Minister Mark Carney and U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday, and no plans for Canadian trade negotiators to return to the table ahead of the 12:01 a.m. Tuesday deadline. That's when the counter-tariffs are set to hit over 700 American products.
Exclusive: What went wrong with U.S. trade talks, according to Canada's chief negotiator
- 'We're not going to just sit down':
WATCH | Trump's top trade negotiator warns against tariff retaliation
- Ottawa offers billions in supports:
Posted: Sep 07, 2026 11:23 AM EDT | Last Updated: 9 minutes ago
- CBC -
______________________________________
Trump says Canadian dollar imbalance with U.S. is 'unacceptable'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cbyhDepjSI

No comments:
Post a Comment